Saturday, April 18, 2020

Twelfth Night Episode 2 - "Voyage" Day #1

Viola and Sebastian meet gazes as the ship slips from the harbor at Port Nyanzaru. They are on their way to the Far East. Viola's mind whirls with thoughts, questions, and doubts...our journey has been nothing short of one series of misfortune after another. It will all be smooth sailing from here, right? She bites her lip uncertainly. Sebastian, as if sensing her unrest, reaches out and lightly squeezes her shoulder reassuringly, "It will all be ok, sis. When we've got each other, there is nothing that we can't get through."

"Don't forget about me!" Captain Shaw bellows from where he stands firmly at the wheel. "I have made you a promise to see you through this to safety as best I can." He smirks impishly, "I'm like that uncle that keeps showing up unexpectedly to bail-you out of trouble...or get you into it...but no worries, I'll always get you out, even if I got you into it."
Sebastian pulls Viola nearer, "See! We've got Shaw --"

"That's Captain Shaw to you, you young whippersnapper!" The smile on the Captain's lips belies his fake seriousness.

"Aye, aye, Captain Shaw," Sebastian replies, correcting himself with a sarcastic flourish. He turns back to Viola. "We have the Captain and each other. With all that going for us, what could possibly go wrong?"

Click the image below to advance to the quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelfth Night Episode 6 - "The Whirligigs of Time" Scene 2

Here we are at the end of our play. The pieces will come together, for better or for worse After watching the play read, please choose one...